Hanes - "Just My Size" catalog--misleading pricing
The Hanes "Just MY Size" catalog (summer 2) has seriously misleading pricing.
On Page 30 they show pajamas. "Two for 16.99" says the one-inch headline by the photos. No. They are $18.99 each and if you buy two, they are 16.99 **each**. So that's actually "two for 33.98."
One would think this is a misprint. No, they do the same thing on page 31. ("Two for 15.99" but when you go to pay, they become "two for 31.98"). Same thing again on page 33. "Our best selling shpaers only $9.25 each" says the one-inch headline. But everything on the page costs $18.49 and up. Some are 36.99 and 41.99 each.
Nothing in catalog copy is accidental. This wording is misleading to the point of being deceptive. I called to order these items but they would not give me the items for the price they showed.
"Just My Size"? Maybe they should change the catalog name to "Just My Lies."1080f2fa review #320216
You may also like
- "I bought a lehenga and a saree from Fashion Ka Fatka USA. Firstly I received the item in some 1.5 months (AFTER A LONG WAIT) and that too with the..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I have stopped buying Columbia Sportswear products. I have been a fan and a loyal purchaser of Columbia jackets and clothing for many years. It came as a..."
- "Wanted to ascertain how much it would be to add a day to our upcoming trip. First tried to use the "we will call you back and you won't lose..."
- "We have a contract signed w Exede for unlimited internet.They are charging us the quoted price but we are NOT getting unlimited internet. EXEDE / VIA SAT put us..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "I purchased a cooktop from Sears and also requested delivery and install. I live in Massachusetts and I received a call from the installer in Jacksonville Florida. When I explained..."
- "Black mold growing inside refrigerator, also due to the high moisture level everything is turning to rust. No help from GE, all they wanted to do was give me discount..."
- "I bought this thing seeing as it said leather, not knowing it was fake leather. Now that I admit is my fault as I wasn't quite paying attention to what..."