4.0

4-pack of v-neck shirts had 1 new shirt with a spot in the middle of the back. (my guess is it is the ink they use for the label.) I emailed their customer service 10 days ago with labeling info and asking how I might launder it for best success. Never heard from them.

These were purchased at Kohl's a few months ago but not opened till now. Product is ComfortBlend v-neck t-shirt; RN#15763.

When you purchase Hanes product, do not store for future use...check immediately for irregularities.

How tough is it to at least use auto-reply to acknowledge being contacted by a customer?

I must be close to 100 words (as required by Pissed Consumer) by adding this last sentence! Thanks for reading.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hanes and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about hanes t-shirt from Hanes was bad customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hanes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Hanes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hanes?

Comments