Hanes - Billing Harassment Scam

45 of 61 Hanes reviews

On November 26, 2014 I ordered several Champion items off (Hanes.com) was in total $175.00.The transaction was successful and I received and conformation E-mail with an item total.

Two days later, I received a second e-mail stating that the items were shipped. I checked my card statement and witness the transaction. The items came as expected and everything was Ok. NOW 6 months later I’m receiving harassing letters stating that I owe $175.00 for those same items.

The original transaction charge was never returned so why the *** am I going to send them 175.00 again.

This is some type of scam that (Hanes.com) is doing to a lot of its on-line customers.I am now being harassed every morning by phone and I received 4 letters stating I am being reported to a collection agency and it will affect my credit if I don’t pay… I will never spend a penny with (Hanes.com) “Terrible customer service and criminal billing practices”.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Billing harassment scam
    • Criminal billing practices
    • Scam
    • Double charging for same items

Reason of review:
Preferred solution:
Stop harassing me every morning by phone and sending letters stating I am being reported to a collection agency and it will affect my credit if I don’t pay…
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Apparel
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #616197

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hanes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
45 of 61 Hanes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 26 #1118653

Happened to me too! What did you do? Can i just ignore this?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hanes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hanes.
Filing a new complaint about
×