On November 26, 2014 I ordered several Champion items off (Hanes.com) was in total $175.00.The transaction was successful and I received and conformation E-mail with an item total.
Two days later, I received a second e-mail stating that the items were shipped. I checked my card statement and witness the transaction. The items came as expected and everything was Ok. NOW 6 months later I’m receiving harassing letters stating that I owe $175.00 for those same items.
The original transaction charge was never returned so why the *** am I going to send them 175.00 again.
This is some type of scam that (Hanes.com) is doing to a lot of its on-line customers.I am now being harassed every morning by phone and I received 4 letters stating I am being reported to a collection agency and it will affect my credit if I don’t pay… I will never spend a penny with (Hanes.com) “Terrible customer service and criminal billing practices”.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Billing harassment scam
- Criminal billing practices
- Double charging for same items
- Reason of review:
- harassed every morning by phone and I received 4 letters stating I am being reported to a collection agency and it will affect my credit if I don’t pay…
- Preferred solution:
- Stop harassing me every morning by phone and sending letters stating I am being reported to a collection agency and it will affect my credit if I don’t pay…
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "4-pack of v-neck shirts had 1 new shirt with a spot in the middle of the back. (my guess is it is the ink they use for the label.) I..."
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "Do not use this lawyer, James G. Schmier. Do not invest in his law firm, Schmier Law, PLLC (Birmingham, MI). Do not trust him. Do not trust his..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "Bought two recliners and a sofa less than 3 years ago, the two recliners are both peeling, spent over $2900 for the 3 pieces, bought the extended warranty, told by..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."