On November 26, 2014 I ordered several Champion items off (Hanes.com) was in total $175.00.The transaction was successful and I received and conformation E-mail with an item total.

Two days later, I received a second e-mail stating that the items were shipped. I checked my card statement and witness the transaction. The items came as expected and everything was Ok. NOW 6 months later I’m receiving harassing letters stating that I owe $175.00 for those same items.

The original transaction charge was never returned so why the *** am I going to send them 175.00 again.

This is some type of scam that (Hanes.com) is doing to a lot of its on-line customers.I am now being harassed every morning by phone and I received 4 letters stating I am being reported to a collection agency and it will affect my credit if I don’t pay… I will never spend a penny with (Hanes.com) “Terrible customer service and criminal billing practices”.

This reviewer shared experience about "harassed every morning by phone and i received 4 letters stating i am being reported to a collection agency and it will affect my credit if i don’t pay… " and wants this business to "stop harassing me every morning by phone and sending letters stating i am being reported to a collection agency and it will affect my credit if i don’t pay…" as the author lost $17500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hanes and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about apparel from Hanes was billing harassment scam, criminal billing practices and scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hanes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Hanes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hanes?

Comments

Happened to me too! What did you do? Can i just ignore this?