Middleton, Idaho
100% full Not resolved
2.9

I threw away 16 dollars on theses socks that only lasted one wash.I have bought Hanes for years and would wear them out in a year or so, because I don't wear shoes in my house I am running around in the socks.

This pair didn't make it a month. I guess it's time to switch brands. Not one par lasted more then one use. I didn't bother keeping my recipe or even the bag they came in, so I was not able to return them.

I hate wearing socks with holes in them. They are all now in the garage to use waxing my car.

The price is way to high for socks these days as it is.They should at least make a usable product.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hanes socks from Hanes and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $16 and wants Hanes to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hanes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hanes?

Comments