Update by user Mar 07, 2016

My wife just bought Hanes and is now complaining too.

Original review posted by user Mar 07, 2016

Dear Hanes, The name of your Comfort Fit product line needs a name change.Non Comfort Fit.

I was a Volunteer Hanes salesman. But it quit that job a year ago. I was a fan of Fruit of the Loom until they started falling apart. I bought Hands and was HOOKED.

I had and still have some wonderfully comfortable Hanes under ware which over 3 years had finally worn out so I happily bought more. I bought size Large but when I put them on, they felt like size medium AND the fabric was all scratchy. Now I am stuck with7 pair of under ware that do not fit. I am so disappointed in Hanes.

You can't raise your profits by decreasing sales.Hello is anybody in there?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hanes comfortblend underwear. Hanes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hanes comfortblend underwear in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hanes.

Had an Experience with Hanes?

Comments

Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Hanes - Billing Harassment Scam Hanes "On November 26, 2014 I ordered several Champion items off (Hanes.com) was in total $175.00. The transaction was successful and I received and conformation E-mail with an item total. Two..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible quality & service. Dresslily "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..." Read more Horrible Hanes. Hanes "I threw away 16 dollars on theses socks that only lasted one wash. I have bought Hanes for years and would wear them out in a year or so, because..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more