4.0

I have been buying Haynes sports bras for years, always size L. Just bought two two-packs of this bra, H570, and wore one.

It was so tight I took it off after two hours and swapped it out for one of my old ones. In measuring old against new, the new bra was a good 2" in circumference smaller than the old, which was still in excellent condition. The factory must be cutting corners to save on fabric. Haynes is sending me a refund and said to drop the new ones in the Goodwill but dealing with their rep was frustrating.

It was like "I" chose the wrong size.

If I have worn an "L" for the past ten years, and I still have size "L"s in my drawer and now a new "L" does not fit, how is it that I've picked the wrong size? It's because Haynes, or their factory, has changed the size.

This person wrote the review because of "incorrect sizing" of hanes comfortflex fit bra from Hanes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hanes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hanes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments