Hanes - Where Oh Where did my favorite underwear go?

I have been purchasing size 4 Hanes Panties for over a decade. These were my go-to brand. They were soft, comfortable, and they fit so well, especially for someone without much of a derriere. When I wanted to treat myself, I would buy a new pack of Hanes.

Well, I bought a multi-pack recently, and I wanted to cry. Opening the package, I felt stiff and scratchy underwear. Not my normal soft ones.

I washed them, but to no avail. It didn't help the matter. Even worse, when I tried them on, it didn't even appear that there was elastic. The sizing was way off, and these size 4 could have fit a man.

Again, what happened to Hanes underwear? I can't deal with another pair of Granny panties when I don't want Granny panties!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Bad sizing

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Hanes 4 Pair Girl Shorts 4Xs Lower Rise Modern Fit
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #902165

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hanes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 31 #1206240 South Haven, Michigan

I've had the same problem with the cheap scratchy cloth, but my size issue is just the opposite; they're at least a size too small! And no, I haven't gained weight; I've been wearing size 8 for decades!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.